Welcome to Glow Beauty and Health! Glow is my endeavor to empower women through holistic beauty, wellness, and style. I believe that all women are beautiful, and at all ages. To that end I don’t promote “anti-aging,” but instead, wholesome living and graceful aging.
Not only do I offer traditional esthetic services, including skin care, makeup artistry, and hair removal, but I also seek to enrich the whole woman through education, image consultation, styling.
After extensive research, I have chosen to offer Arcona and DMK products in my skin care services and retail.
Arcona combines natural, organic ingredients that are cold-processed in small batches, with scientifically tested, chirally correct delivery systems that optimize performance. Arcona products contain no petrochemicals, binders, fillers, chemical stabilizers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphates, perfumes, dyes, or any other caustic, toxic ingredients.
DMK believes that the origin of most skin conditions is a result of disharmony within the skin. Using the principles of biochemistry, DMK has formulated a range of treatments and products designed to educate skin to perform like youthful healthy skin. By matching formulations with the body’s chemistry, the skin is encouraged to respond in a positive manner. DMK’s revolutionary concept of REMOVE, REBUILD, PROTECT, MAINTAIN aims to match an individual’s biochemistry with the appropriate skin therapy. Botanical-based paramedical products make up the DMK skin care program.
In my waxing services, I use the highest quality waxes, the soundest techniques, and the cleanest practices to provide a quick and comfortable experience for my clients.
Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Here at Glow, I value and respect your time, and I expect the same courtesy. Clients that cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged a fee of 50% of the service price. A no-show will be charged for the full service. (A no-show is defined as not coming to your appointment, giving less than one hour’s notice of cancellation, or being more than 5 minutes late.) Groupon clients that no-show or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice may be subject to the same fees and/or having their voucher redeemed.
Life happens, and sometimes exceptions can be made, but Glow reserves the right to enforce these policies.
Skin Consultation with Mini-Facial – $60 60 min
- Before beginning a treatment plan, it’s vitally important for both of us to understand your medical and cosmetic history, the type and health of your skin, and any sensitivities or reactions. The cost of the consultation can be rolled into a treatment plan.
45 Minute Deep Cleanse Facial – $85 (deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates; suitable for all skin types)
60 Minute Customized Facial – $115 (delivers a customized facial designed to deliver results and promote relaxation; with the option of five levels of enzymes and multiple additives, we can address any skin condition)
90 Minute Therapeutic Facial – $165 (uses DMK – the only company in the world to utilise the beneficial effects of transfer messenger enzymes – to remove dead protein, toxins and other effluvia from the epidermis; working with and within the skin, the enzymes strengthen the structural integrity of the skin to create a healthy environment for cells to live and thrive in)
120 Minute Minute Skin Revision Facial – $205 (LED therapy intensifies the results of the Therapeutic Facial, stimulates collagen and elastin growth, speeds healing, reduces inflammation, and kills p.acnes bacteria)
Chemical Peels (prior skin health consultation required for all chemical peels)
- Before beginning a chemical peel, whether one or a series, it’s vitally important for both of us to understand your medical and cosmetic history, and the type and health of your skin.
- I offer three Dermaquest Peels: TCA, Modified Jessner, and SkinBrite.
Facial Add-On Services
LED Light Therapy Add-on – $40 (stimulates collagen and elastin growth, speeds healing, reduces inflammation, kills p.acnes bacteria)
Microdermabrasion Add-on – $20 (exfoliates dead skin and stimulates new growth)
Micro-current Add-on – $30 (lifts and tones facial muscles, tightens skin)
Image Consultation – $60 60 min
- Taking into account your individual esthetic, personal and career goals, physical coloring and build, we’ll discuss how to best present yourself through skin care, hair style, cosmetics and wardrobe.
Wardrobe Edit – $120 2 hrs
- We’ll look at your entire wardrobe to purge what doesn’t serve your image (I’ll deliver give-aways to Goodwill) and to put together new outfits. I’ll help you identify any missing pieces and make recommendations to improve your look.
Personal Shopping – $120 2 hrs
- Big event? New job? Just want to improve your image? I’ll shop for you and/or with you, and make sure you end the session feeling beautiful and put-together.
Makeup Lesson – $75 75 min
Makeup Application – $60 60 min
- Brazilian and Bikini Waxing:
- Bikini Wax – $40
- Female Brazilian – 8 weeks+ – $75
- Female Brazilian – Maintenance – $55 (for clients returning within 8 weeks)
- Male Brazilian Wax – 8 weeks+ – $100
- Male Brazilian Wax – Maintenance – $85 (for clients returning within 8 weeks)
- Bum Cheek or Stomach Wax – $20
- Body Waxing
- Chest or Back – $45
- Chest and Back – $75
- Half Arm Wax – $30
- Full Arm Wax – $45
- Half Leg Wax – $45
- Full Leg Wax – $70
- Underarm Wax – $25
- Facial Waxing:
- Full Facial Wax – $45
- Brow Wax – $20
- Lip Wax – $15
- Chin Wax – $15
- Lip & Chin Wax – $25
- Brow & Lip Wax – $30
- Nostril Wax – $10
- Sideburn/Cheek Wax – $10
- Lash Tint – $25
- Brow Tint – $15
- Brow & Lash Tint – $35